A few tips:
- Ignore the biased news media, pollsters and others who would have you believe the election is a over before you cast your ballot.
- Be honest. Don't cheat, even though others may. Voting more than once is like stealing. What goes around, comes around. Report any cheating you see.
- Be brave. Don't be intimidated by thugs. Even if you think the authorities won't protect you, go with a group of friends.
- Be vigilant. Don't fall for dirty tricks.
- Be honest with yourself. There is no peer pressure or group-think in the privacy of the polling booth.
Some unsolicited advice:
The Plains Feeder urges you to vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin. Even so, its still a free country: vote your own informed conscience. A vote for McCain-Palin will help ensure That America is still a free country when the next election comes around.
Nebraskans: Don't forget to vote YES on Initiative 424. Help rid Nebraska of race and gender bias.