- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I junk up my living quarters. I fail to dust the junk. Just ask my ex-wives.
2. I love paella. I once bought a half kilo of saffron and smuggled it back to the States.
3. I enjoy bullfights. I don't get to see them any more, but its the only thing that would get me into a stadium. Sorry Big Red; not enough blood and death.
4. I have been looking for one of these for 40 years. It was my Dad's favorite pencil holder. I borrowed it and broke it. Now I can't replace it.
5. Dr. Strangelove is my favorite movie. Stanley Kubrick, while personally an idiot, made great movies. Having grown up in fear of The Bomb, Dr. Strangelove hits close to home.
6. I like the rustic life. Somehow I developed a notion that hardship would toughen me up. The water from the well pictured here would either toughen you up or make you sick. I'm still here.
7. I have been known to like some forms of city living. Madrid and Izmir are OK cities, at least they were 'way back when I was there.
8. The old feeder wore his hair long when he had hair. The fascination with pistols began when the little feeder found a .45 under the seat of a car belonging to one of his maternal uncles.
There you have it. Eight random facts about myself. I don't think I'll be able to come up with eight bloggers to tag with this task. Any volunteers?