Other notable Halloween posts:
- Leavenworth Street is all decorated for All Spooks Day. See how Lee Terry and Eddie Munster were separated at birth.
- Angela at the Domestic Divapalooza confesses that her whole family is weird.
- Another Rovian Conspiracy notes the connection between sexy/naughty Halloween costumes and the need to hand out birth control pills in elementary schools.
- The Iowa Geek has cute and wholesome all wrapped up.
- State 29 looks on the good side of the Iowa's new Jack-O-Lantern tax: "At least there isn't a 7 day waiting period for pumpkins".
- Depressed because you can't find the right disguise for Halloween? Fret no more -- the blog quebecois is on the case!
- Chicago Ray features a real live witch. Do you recall which TV character always ended his show with: "And you wemember, kids, I'm a weal wive wabbit!"? Whenever I hear anything billed as a 'real live' this or a 'real live' that, I can't avoid thinking of that rabbit.
- Babalu Blog has the best scary witch picture I've seen so far.
- The kids at the Six Meat Buffet are forced to watch Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin until they puke.
- Tom at the New Editor notes that Time Magazine's Top 25 Horror Movies list includes Bambi.
- Michelle Malkin predicts that the pumpkin taxers at the Iowa Department of Revenue will be wearing Grinch costumes this year.
Addendum: Compare these cases of Halloween celebration bans: Moscow, Russia; San Francisco, California; Millard, Nebraska.
Update: The Iowa Department of Revenue bureaucrats have rescinded their loathsome new tax on pumpkins. These Des Moines revenuers always keep a finger