I'm back from my vacation. Giant thanks to Abe of Lincoln for taking care of the chores at the Feedlot while I was incommunicado. I have been a fan of his writing at Don't Let Me Stop You since I saw his Forests of The Great American Desert post. He graciously agreed to add some cheer to what was becoming a depressing rant from a feeder who needed to get away from it all for a bit. I thought about trying to blog from DadGum's house up near Okoboji, but decided against it. My vacation was enough of a busman's holiday as it was. I'll get back to work as soon as I get caught up with reading what has been going on with my blogroll sites.
April 29, 2005
Remote Blogging?
I'm back from my vacation. Giant thanks to Abe of Lincoln for taking care of the chores at the Feedlot while I was incommunicado. I have been a fan of his writing at Don't Let Me Stop You since I saw his Forests of The Great American Desert post. He graciously agreed to add some cheer to what was becoming a depressing rant from a feeder who needed to get away from it all for a bit. I thought about trying to blog from DadGum's house up near Okoboji, but decided against it. My vacation was enough of a busman's holiday as it was. I'll get back to work as soon as I get caught up with reading what has been going on with my blogroll sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.