As I plan to lower my blood pressure by loafing at my lady-friend's pad the rest of the day, I won't bother to do a proper blog post. If you are interested in what I've been reading, however, here's a list:
- Michelle Malkin - Notorious Obamedia moments of 2008: a brief tour of some of the most shameful Obamedia moments of 2008
- protein wisdom - Beer goggles for Obama
- Ace of Spades -
$20,000$25,000 Reward for Obama/Ayers/Dohrn/Khalidi Tape; Still more money offered at Dirty Harry's Place
- Gateway Pundit - Newt Gingrich Blasts LA Times for "Suspiciously" suppressing Obama-Khalidi tape
- Riehl World View - LA Times: In The Tank For Obama. Does anyone think that tape will ever be seen again? Remember when die-hard Nixon supporters clucked their tongues and said, "he shoulda burnt the damn tapes."
- Sister Toldjah - Campbell Brown: Obama’s gotten here, in part, based on a broken promise
- CNN's Campbell Brown herself - Obama breaks promise on campaign finance; still more on the hypocrisy at the New York Post
- Michelle Malkin - Report: Another case of disabled voters coached into supporting Obama
- Brit Media - Obama's aunt found living in run-down public housing in Boston
Some Good News
Rush Limbaugh says he will watch tonight's Giant TV Obamathon, so we won't have to. I'm going to take him up on it. Maybe if I could still take my nerve pills I'd watch it. Or if I could still drink whiskey.